NOVOFIL Copper Free
Copper Free is wire for welding under protective gases which strongly reduces the gas emissions in the working environment to is cleaning process.
The wire surface is, in fact, removed from carbon residual elements, calcium and sodium stearates and from oil and grease, allowing a perfect consistent adhesion and a good bonding of the wires coating.
- – Smooth feed through the torch liner
- – Stable arc voltage with consequent
- – Homogeneity of the weld beads
- – No fumes due to low impurities
- – Increased performance at high amperages
- – Less polluting of the working environment